terça-feira, janeiro 25, 2005

Cyberspeed (Continuado)

...ocorre-me citar a minha banda favorita:



Lately, I can stand to hear other people talking

So many empty conversations

What a waste of lips



Lately I can stand to stand on Primrose Hill

Look down upon the city

A heart pumping the roads



In our racing stripes

We rejoice at being "connected"

Without touching

Thank god for the internet



We stare at our screens

All our lives

What a waste of eyes

'Till the electrical storm blows our fuses

And we gaze, dumbfounded, at the rain



All the trust and tired care

Left to rust and go nowhere

All this gold beneath my skin

Sparklin' like sin somewhere within

In so deep

In so deep that

I can't sleep for these interior Lu lu lu lu lus



As vezes surpreendo-me a mim proprio, tanto e tantas vezes.

1 passageiros clandestinos:

Anonymous Anónimo chamou a hospedeira e disse:

Post honesto: não conheço, quero saber quem é, por isso, mais uma vez.. let me google it. =o)

10:23 da tarde  

Chamar a hospedeira para Enviar um comentário

<< Regressar ao cockpit