sábado, novembro 12, 2011

iPad, Visitor path log, IP# (you fucking idiot); TMN

…and there I was, sitting quietly on my corner table with a storm of thoughts flowing through my mind, faster than forgotten memories can catch up with, and it hit me; What a mind job… It hit me like a heat wave that catches you off guard when you exit an air conditioned environment into a warm summer day somewhere: Brief amazement and imediate bodily adaptation. Anyway, the fact of the matter is that there’s just no other way to perceive certain things other than to just let the senses take over, and try to keep the stomach in its place at the same time. Strange as it may be, fate it seems, is not without a sense of irony, and thus the feeling that some people are either mentally twisted with complete social and emotional misbalance, or are just plain fucking stupid, is a feeling that grows in us, with experience. We may not even realize it, but we become cynical and distant, become everything that we despise, with indifference and pride, in a total judgmental passiveness process that turns us rotten from inside out.
That’s not me baby, no way!
In either case, I can’t tell the difference anymore, it’s all out of the same bag! There’s a certain amount of stupidity in depravedness at the same time that there’s clearly something wrong about being a complete idiot!
One thing for sure though: people like that, both traits, definitely deserve each other.
As I gave it a rest and exited the place into the cold air of the day, I couldn’t help myself and sum it all up into Diana Kennedy’s once brilliant words: -Fuck’em!

0 passageiros clandestinos:

Chamar a hospedeira para Enviar um comentário

<< Regressar ao cockpit