domingo, abril 17, 2011

unedited

Some people wonder if life's like a game of chess... It's a little bit more complicated than that I say, but in a simplistic way, damn right, life can definately be percieved as a predictable cyclic repetition of events, like a sequence of moves on a board, a sketch of episodic mental strategies plotted onto a chain of interactions, and actions and reactions, and counter-reactions...
I place myself in the latter, the counter-reaction part, and I excell at it, I breath with it at my own expense, and feed on pyrrhic victories (google it you fucking twat) one after another, vain victories that ultimately may lead me to loose the war... But not yet, not yet... you'll go first!

0 passageiros clandestinos:

Chamar a hospedeira para Enviar um comentário

<< Regressar ao cockpit